Warranty and Return
If you are unhappy with your purchase or would like to return your items, please send your item back to our Distribution Center in accordance with the following Return Policy:
1. Items must be sent back within 7 days after the delivery if they do not meet your requirements.
2. Incorrect or Missing Items (Note: If such items are not reported in within 2 days of receiving your package, we will not issue store credit. Please email email@example.com for assistance.)
3. Items must be free of stains, residue, deodorant, or wear/use
4. WD420 Glass reserves the right to apply a 10% restocking fee if you return the items within 7-day guarantee. After 7 days, returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
5. Returns are processed within 1-3 business days after your item(s) are received at our Distribution Center.
6. WD420 Glass does not provide pre-paid return shipping labels; you will be responsible for covering the shipping costs to return.
Additional notes: Depending on the shipping method and carrier selected, your return package may take several days to reach us. Keep your proof of postage and ship your return along with a tracking number as we are not liable for return packages that are lost or stolen in-transit. Without proof of receipt and delivery, WD420 Glass will not issue refund order for your returns. Once your return is fully processed, we will issue you the refund order.
RETURNED TO SENDER & REFUSED PACKAGES
This can happen under conditions below:
1) an address is invalid or missing information
2) the carrier is unable to deliver your package
3) the order is refused by the customer at the time of delivery.
Returned to sender or refused packages will be restocked. We are unable to replace or reship in these instances as all returned shipments are processed by our Returns Department. Instead, please place a new order using the correct address. Keep in mind that we do not guarantee your items will be in-stock at the time of your reorder.
Note: We are unable to make changes to orders that are placed on our system. To ensure that your package is properly delivered, make sure that your address is entered correctly and includes all relevant information. The use of correct abbreviations, street numbers, building or apartment numbers, and route information (if applicable) are critical to ensuring delivery. WD420 Glass does not take responsibility for lost, misplaced, or incorrectly delivered shipments if the address information provided is incorrect at the time of purchase.
If you received damaged item(s), DO NOT throw away the box or packing materials. We will need CLEAR photos of the broken items as well as the box in order to file a claim with the shipping provider. Depending on the extent of the damage, we may issue a return-shipping label, or simply tell you to toss the broken item in the trash. In either case, a brand-new replacement item will be sent out to you. All you have to do is file a claim to the shipping provider and through the confirmation emails that were sent to you from firstname.lastname@example.org, and from there, we will handle the rest.
INCORRECT OR MISSING ITEMS
Upon delivery of your order, please thoroughly check the items you received. If there are items from your order that are incorrect or missing, we ask that you please provide us with pictures of the following within 48 hours of delivery:
1. The original packaging your items came in.
2. The packing slip that came inside your package.
3. The items that you received in your package.
DO NOT USE THE ITEMS. If you use the items, we cannot replace them. If you use the items, we cannot replace them. To help expedite the process please include the photos in your initial email to email@example.com.
RESERVED RIGHTS REGARDING RETURNS
WD420 Glass reserves the right to solely define and limit, refuse, and/or reject returns from customers at any time due to:
An irregular or excessive returns history indicative of possible usage
An irregular or excessive returns history used, damaged, or missing items; or,
Potential fraudulent or criminal activity.
Similarly, WD420 Glass reserves the right to refuse service (both in-store and online) to any customer or entity, due to similar actions as noted above.
Non-WD420 Glass items sent to our Distribution Center will be discarded upon receipt.