Quartz Bangers & Nails
The demand for quartz banger nails for dabbers has drastically increased over the past years, because, well, they're so awesome.
While quartz is less durable than titanium, quartz offers cleaner flavor and heats up very quickly. Quartz also has less heat retention than titanium, allowing dabbers to get to ideal temperatures quicker and enjoy the true flavors of their terpenes. Dabbers love quartz for its clean aesthetic, flavor and quick heating times, and concentrate enthusiasts around the globe are trading in their domeless titanium nails for quartz bangers or honey buckets. If you’re looking to enjoy low temp dabs, consider scooping a quartz banger nail for consistent heat and super clean inhales.
The best quartz banger, on the creative aspect of thinking, is definitely the thermochromic banger or the color changing banger, the thermochromic bucket features a vacuum sealed layer that contains fritted glass which will turn bright red when heated to around 500 degrees Fahrenheit.
Since most of the quartz banger is domeless design, you don't need a dome to use the quartz bangers, but for the ultimate dabbing experience, you will always need a quartz banger carb cap to capture every drop of the precious cannabis concentrate.
Dab Banger Nails are one of the most essential parts of dabbing, dabbers normally use a butane torch to heat the quartz banger to a certain level of temperature (300~500 degrees Fahrenheit for low temperature dabs and 700+ for high temperature dabs) and place their cannabis concentrate of choice onto the nail/banger to vaporize the concentrate and inhale the vapor through a bong or dab rig. It's considered to be one of the most healthy ways to consume their medication.
We work with professionals and artist to create the best quality quartz nails, quartz bangers and quartz accessories for dab rigs to meet the needs of awesome dabbers like you. WD420 Glass's selection of bangers and other quartz heating elements serves every taste: We’ve got cube-style bangers and large trough-style bangers for people who love to dab BIG. Some of our quartz nails feature hinged caps for easy low temp dabbing. We’ve even got direct inject quartz nails if that’s your style!
- From domeless quartz nails to swing arm honey buckets, your favorite online headshop has an excellent quartz selection that doesn’t break the bank. Wholesale is available, please contact us online or contact us via
Feature list of our high quality quartz banger series products:
- Female Joint -This quartz banger/nail has a male joint. It is suitable for all most all the female joint dab rigs, bongs or other accessories of the same joint.
- Male Joint -This quartz banger/nail has a female joint. It is suitable for all most all the male joint dab rigs, bongs or other accessories of the same joint.
- 14mm Male Joint -This quartz nail/banger has a standard 14mm male joint which is suitable for all the 14mm female joint bongs, dab rigs or other accessories with a tight fit.
- 14mm Female Joint -This quartz nail/banger has a standard 14mm female joint which is suitable for all the 14mm male joint bongs, dab rigs or other accessories with a tight fit.
- 18mm Male Joint -This domeless quartz banger/nail has a standard 18mm male joint which is suitable for all the 18mm female joint bongs, dab rigs or other accessories with a tight fit.
- 18mm Female Joint -This domeless quartz banger/nail has a standard 18mm female joint which is suitable for all the 18mm male joint bongs, dab rigs or other accessories with a tight fit.
- Domeless Design Banger / Nail -This quartz banger/nail can be used on any Bongs, Dab Rigs without a dome, just slap it on, heat it up and it's ready to go when you are!
- Certificated 100% Pure Quartz -We value your trust in our products, the WD420 Quartz nails, bangers and relevant dab tools are made of 100% verified pure quartz.
Quartz/Gravel Hybrid -This feature allows the quartz banger to reach the ideal heat level for dabbing quicker and holds that temperature longer for multiple dabs.
Quartz Banger Types:
- 90 degree quartz Terp Slurper banger nail -Terp Slurper: This describes a banger with a lower cup on the bottom with openings. Your extract is placed from the top against the walls, and because of the design when you pull air through it causes the concentrate to “slurp” up the banger then slide back down into the cup section.
- 90 degree quartz Terp Cycler with Insert and Ball Cap banger nail -Terp Cycler: This describes a very unique banger that cycles the oil through the banger. There is a specially designed insert to create more surface area to vaporizes the extract that sits at the base of the banger. Once concentrate is placed into the insert it will melt down through it until it slips into the loop attached that cycles the extract back to the top of the insert which starts the process over again.
90 degree quartz Bell-Shaped Flare banger nail -Bell-Shaped Flare: This describes a shape made famous in the industry by Evan Shore which flares out at the bottom making it harder to pull through the neck and gives a larger surface on the bottom for heat retention.
90 degree quartz Thermal banger nail -Thermal Banger: This describes a banger with two levels of walls. This creates a separation between the flame and the quartz which helps for lower temp dabs. It also helps stop the flow of extract from going down the neck into your piece. Heat reactive color changing crystals can be added to help better gauge the temperature level.
- Flat Top Bangers -Flat-top bangers are extremely popular right now, mainly because one torching session can produce several satisfying hits that are full of thick and flavorful vapor. Flat top bangers do not have any real disadvantages that we know of, and they are the most widely used today.
90 degree quartz Flat Top banger nail -Flat Top Banger: This describes the style of the top opening of the banger. Standard bangers come with a slant whereas flat tops create a flat opening so carb caps can rest easier on the lid. These can also have thick bottoms that absorb more heat to stay hotter longer.
90 degree quartz Flat Top inset banger nail -Flat Top Insert: This describes an insert that can be placed inside a flat top banger that allows for easier cleaning and more indirect heat. If the concentrate is placed in the insert than when it comes time to clean your piece you can simply remove the insert and soak it in iso. The most popular sizes are 25mm and 30mm in diameter.
Angle cut bangers are pretty new to the scene, and the angle of the cut is said to aid in airflow, offering better vapor circulation. This is still not as popular as flat top bangers but may offer some unique benefits.
45 degree quartz angled banger nail - 45° Banger: This describes the angle of the neck of the banger. It most closely resembles a 45-degree angle. The quartz will usually come in either 2mm or 4mm thickness. This design is mostly used to convert bongs, with joints that will not fit right with a 90°, into oil rigs.
- 90 degree quartz Core Reactor banger nail -Core Reactor: This describes a banger with a solid thick quartz cylinder in the center. This creates more quartz for heat retention and gives a larger surface area to come in contract with the extract. The “core” can have heat reactive color changing crystals added inside to help better gauge the temperature level.
Heat Reactive Color Changing Crystals banger nail -Heat Reactive Color Changing Crystals: These crystals are added to certain banger nails to help gauge the temperature level of the quartz. The crystals change color from yellow to red depending on how much heat is applied. The visual effect is fun to watch and will help you find that perfect temp dab.
Even beyond the factors listed above, there are still more ways in which bangers differ from each other.
How To Clean a Quartz Banger?
Someone will ask about how to clean a quartz banger, we recommend that you should always use a q-tip to clean the remains of the concentrates at the bottom of the quartz banger after use, then soak it in water for a while then rinse it with clean fresh water.
Buy Best Quart Banger Under $50 Online For Free Shipping